Nancy Caroline's Emergency Care in the Streets, 8th Edition, Student Workbook
Dr. Caroline trained her paramedics to be well-rounded, compassionate, quick-thinking problem solvers. This workbook will help students become great paramedics!
Critical thinking skills are further developed through:
- Realistic and engaging scenarios
- ECG interpretation exercises
- In-depth questions challenging students to determine treatment plans
- Practice filling in patient care reports
Comprehension of the course material is aided through:
- Anatomy labeling exercises
- Medical vocabulary matching exercises
- Short answer essay questions
- Table fill-in activities
Appendices provide additional learning:
- Case studies and discussion answers provide detailed context and analysis of how to perform assessment and treatment.
- Skill review gives a handy way to study skill steps, including those tested in state and National Registry skills exams.
The Student Workbook comes complete with an answer key and page references for further study.