Hazardous Materials for First Responders, 6th Edition - eBook
Prepare to respond to hazardous materials and weapons of mass destruction incidents. This edition provides first responders with the information they need to take appropriate initial actions at WMD incidents and hazardous materials spills or releases. This edition is limited to giving detailed information about initial and primarily defensive operations.
Hazardous Materials for the First Responder, Sixth Edition, is organized by professional qualifications presented in NFPA 470. Chapters 1-3 present information for Awareness, chapters 4-9 present information for Operations, and Chapters 10-16 present information for Operations Mission-Specific.
This edition features a refined layout and chapter content reorganization by professional qualifications. Key Term definitions no longer appear in chapter margins, but can be found in alphabetical order at the end of each chapter.
This product is the eBook version of the print textbook: Hazardous Materials for First Responders, 6th Edition.
IFSTA full featured eBooks meet the needs of the fire and emergency responder who is fully connected and immersed in the capability of mobile devices to communicate, socialize, and learn.
IFSTA eBooks include features to enhance learning:
- Downloadable for use while offline.
- Fully searchable text.
- Accessible from up to 2 computers and 2 mobile devices.
- Bookmarked Table of Contents allows quick access to the content.
- Print-fidelity ensures compatibility with the print version, and student support products.
- Notes, highlights, and bookmarks are stored in the cloud for access on multiple devices.
- Copy and print up to 20% of an IFSTA eBook.
Compatibility: Visit http://support.vitalsource.com to check compatibility with your device.
eBook Activation and Access: To redeem your activation code and access your eBook please visit my.ifsta.org.