Hazardous Materials for First Responders, 6th Edition Curriculum USB Flash Drive
The curriculum covers all 16 chapters of the Hazardous Materials for First Responders, 6th Edition. The components are designed for use in both a traditional face-to-face and hybrid classroom environment.
Each lesson contains a detailed, simple-to-use instructor presentation outline in Microsoft Word format. This format allows instructors to customize the files to conform to their own teaching preferences or local procedures if they so choose. Skill evaluation checklists and learning activities pertinent to the lessons are also provided. Customizable high-quality PowerPoint presentations also accompany each lesson. The following components are available on a Flash Drive and ResourceOne.
- Plan of Instruction and Syllabus templates
- Chapter Lesson Outlines and PowerPoint Presentation
- Chapter Quizzes, Tests, and Answers
- Test Generator
- Skills Evaluation Checklists
- Using IFSTA Curriculum Instructor and Student videos
- Templates, Tutorials, and Technical Support Information